Hyperbaric Chamber Factory
This story of purely Romanian entrepreneurship begins with a couple of young people university graduate in Bristol UK (Thomas Andrei Ispas, Besteala George) and after returning to the country with the father after a long stay in Germany and USA, where they arrived in search of a better life. With a burning desire to build something, in their country, in Romania, with the agonized money and the knowledge acquired in years and years of work abroad, Aurel Ispas start a t factory to for manufacturing of Hyperbaric Chambers in their hometown, Bucharest. But that’s where the hard work begins.Read More
It takes a few years of hard work and effort to find the perfect design. Once they find this solution with was patent, although the product is great, in beginning was not easy to build the first design and get all the approvals and make a fair profit and this do not discourage them. From the beginning one of the promotors of the idea of hyperbaric chamber technology was Raz Hohman (Israel) with more than 30 years in the medical business (ARES Center of Excellency) field and in the end come as partners in our company SC OK SRL. He contacts Aurel Ispas to share ideas on how to get the hyperbaric chambers business going in the world and what are the technology and medical benefit. Raz asks if they want to manufacture the Hyperbaric Chambers to the Romanians fitness and clinics. Thomas although wanted to, does not think that this can work in the case of hyperbaric chambers because is a new technology and legislations in Romania is very complicated in the end we succeed after 15 months to manufacture the prototype and register the paten and get the ISO 13485 and CE mark.
It turns out that putting all our ideas and experience together makes us the perfect team. We improve the existing technology we invent a new way, we create two extraordinary safe technology
Here we are, serving our customers directly and enjoying the great opportunity to hear every opinion, advice and even criticism.
LIST OF WORKS
Prof.dr.ing. Constantin DOGARIU
Editor Mohora C.- Equipment for assistive therapies, Printech Publishing House 2015, 285 pag., 7 authors., Constantin Dogariu cap. 5 , ISBN 978-606-23-0505-5, 2015, pag . 197-222Read More
C.Mohora, C. Dogariu, D. Boboc, D. Tilina – Laboratory Guide. Equipment for assistive therapies, 2016, Printech Publishing House, CNCSIS CODE 54, ISBN 978-606-23-0592-5, 105 pag.
Stefu Olimpia, Dogariu C., Savu Elena – Techniques for the modelling and control of cutting tools by the use of 3D scanners and CAD programmes – The 2nd International Conference on Advanced Engineering Technology – December 11-13, 2015, Songdo Convensia, Incheon, South Korea, published Tans Tech Publications/ Scientific Net , Switzerland, ISSN: 1662-7482
Ionela Jordan, Dogariu C. , Mohora Cristina – Finite Element Analysis for Deep Drawing Process and Part Shape Optimization – Selected, peer reviewed papers from the ICMERA 2015 – International Conference on Smart Systems in the Fields of Aerospace, Robotics, Manufacturing Systems, Mechanical Engineering, October 29-31, 2015, Bucharest, Romania, ISBN 978-3-03835-662-2, Volume 811, pag. 92-98, doi: 10.4028/ www.scientific.net/AMM.811
Anghel S., Bățagă T., Dogariu C. – A finite element approach to predict the post-treatment evolution of an orthopedically treated vertebral body fracture – International Journal of Modeling and Optimization from Singapore- see the web site- www.ijmo.org Vol.7 number 5 from October 2016.
Alexandru Lucian Stanciu, Nicoleta Pascu, Constantin Dogariu, Cristina Mohora – Researches regarding scale reduced models for the optimization of the aerodynamic coefficient, MATEC Web Conferences, Jan. 2019, DOI: https://doi.org/10.1051/matecconf/201929004011.
Bogățeanu R., Bişu C., Dogariu C., Tilină Dana – Researches on mechanical vibrations used in assistive devices manufacturing – MATEC Web Conferences, Jan. 2019, DOI: https://doi.org/10.1051/matecconf/201929001001. WOS:000569367700001, ISSN:2261-236X
Craciunoiu T.St., Cardei V., Dogariu C., Onose G. – Actuators for the operation of the component modules of some medical assistant devices – «Novative Technology» Magazine «Machine Construction» Year 58/ 2006 no.1 ISSN 0573-7419.
Cârdei V., Onose G., Ciurea A.V., Ciurea J., Liliana Onose, Olga Surdu, Crăciunoiu T. St., Avramescu V., Roxana Grajdanescu, Loredana Paun, Dogariu C. , Racicovschi V., Ursu T., Modreanu M., Emilia Visilianu – Robotic orthotic system for assisting / recovering orthostatism and walking in elderly people, severely disabled by cardio-respiratory insufficiencies and / or in patients with severe neuro-locomotor deficiencies. Journal of Recovery, Physical Medicine and Balneology, no. 1-2/2006, The 29th – th NATIONAL CONGRESS OF PHYSICAL MEDICINE, RECOVERY AND BALNEOLOGY, Poiana Brasov, 01 – 04 November 2006.
Cârdei V., Onose G., Ciurea A.V., Ciurea J., Liliana Onose, Olga Surdu, Crăciunoiu Şt. T., Avramescu V., Grajdenescu R., Păun L., Racicovschi V., Maria Graţiela Popescu, Dogariu C., Racicovski V, Ursu T, Modreanu M, Emilia Visileanu, Eftalea Carpuş, Angela Dorogan, Moldovanu A, Huian G. – Considerations regarding the realization of the experimental model of a mechatronic orthotic device for assisting/recovering orthostatism and walking in severely disabled elderly people and patients with severe cardio-respiratory insufficiencies and/or severe neuro-locomotor deficiencies – ROBOSIS, NEW STEPS. THE 30th – th ANNUAL NATIONAL CONGRESS OF PHYSICAL MEDICINE AND RECOVERY WITH INTERNATIONAL PARTICIPATION Bucharest, September 14th – 17th, The Journal of Recovery, Physical Medicine and Balneology no. 3 – 4/2007, ISSN 1842-6727.
Onose G., Ciurea A.V., Onose L., Craciunoiu St., Avramescu V., Grejdanescu R., Paun L., Dogariu C. – Achievement of an experimental mechatronic orthotic device to assist/rehabilitate orthostatism and walk – in the Proceedings of The National Conference of Neurosurgery and Neororehabilitation with International Participation, 1st Edition, Iasi 2008.
Cârdei V., Onose G., Crăciunoiu S.T., Avramescu V., Dogariu C., Grejdanescu Roxana, Loredana Theodora Paun – ORTHOTIC MECHATRONIC DEVICE – ANNALS of the ORADEA UNIVERSITY. Fascicle of Management and Technological Engineering, Volume VII, (XVII), 2008.
Onose G., Cârdei V., Ciurea A. V., L. Onose, Şt. T. Crãciunoiu, V. Avramescu, R. Grãjdenescu, L. Pãun, Dogariu C. , V. Racicovski, T. Ursu, M. Modreanu, E. Visileanu, E. Cãrpuş, A. Dorogan, A. Moldovanu, G. Hulian, G. Epureanu, O. Surdu, L. Pãdure, C. Chendreanu, A. Mirea, A. Spînu, M. Haras, I. Andone, C. Popescu – Achievement of an experimental mechatronic orthotic device to assist/ rehabilitate orthostatism and walk in patients with complete paraplegia – THE NATIONAL CONFERENCE OF NEUROSURGERY AND NEUROREHABILITATION With International Participation – 2nd Edition, Under the high patronage of the: Romanian Medical Academy of Sciences Romanian Medical Association World Federation of Hydrotherapy and Climatology, MAMAIA, 9–12.09.2009
Strajescu E., Dogariu C., Pavlov Olimpia, Dumitru D. – Contributions concerning Computer Aided Control of Fellows’ Cutters – Design, Technology, Managemnt in Manufacturing – DTMM 2010, Iasi 14-16 May 2010. Published in “BULETINUL Institutului Politehnicului Iaşi.”, Machine Manufacturing Series, edited by the “Gheorghe Asachi” Technical University of Iaşi. The review is assessed by the National University Scientific Research Council (CNCSIS) of the Ministry of Education and Research, Tomul LVI (LX), Fasc. 2, Machinery Construction Department 2010, pp. 31-40.
- Paun, G. Roxana, V. Avramescu, Dogariu C., Craciunoiu S. T., Popescu S. – Theoretical study of dynamic behavior for a multifunctional machine tool – The 3rd International Conference on International Conference Computational Mechanics ²and Virtual Engineering COMEC 2009, 29 – 30 OCTOBER 2009, Brasov, Romania²
Peacock Loredana, Avramescu V., Predincea N., Dogariu C. , Bîşu C. – Theoretical and experimental researches on a multifunctional machine tool made from composite materials – Proceedings in Manufacturing Systems, Romanian Academy of Sciences Edition, Volume 6, Issue 4, 2011 ISSN 2067-9238, pp. 251-254.
Avramescu V. , Ionescu N. , Avramescu Norway Elena, Dogariu C. , Orasanu Gh. , Visan A. , Dimon A. , Grejdanescu Roxana, Paun Loredana Theodora, Orasanu C.H. – Researches regarding the modeling and simulation of the nanofinishing process of complex surfaces through abrasive flow with reopectical working environments – INNOVATIVE TECHNOLOGY – “Machine Building” Magazine no. 4 / 2007
Cârdei V., Onose G., Ciurea A.V., Craciunoiu T., Avramescu V., Dogariu C. , Visileanu E.- The orthostatism and walking assistance/ recovery to the old persons with severe disabilities and patients setting out for cardio-breathing and/or neuro-locomotor severe insufficiencies with the help of robotised orthetical systems – National Neurosurgery Conference of September 27th – October 1st, 2006, in Sinaia
Cârdei V., Onose G., Craciunoiu S.T., Avramescu V., Grejdanescu Roxana, Paun Loredana Theodora, Ciurea J., Dogariu C. , Modreanu M., Dorogan Angela, Huian Gh., Epureanu Gratiela – The mechatronic orthotic device – the first stage in the realization of a robotic orthotic structure for assisting/recovering orthostatism and walking to severely disabled and patients with cardio-respiratory insufficiencies and/or serious neuro-locomotor deficiencies – Viasan-CEEX National Symposium (Module 1), 28-30 September 2008, Sinaia
Popescu Cristian Radu, Bertesteanu Serban, Grigore Raluca, Popescu Bogdan, Dogariu Constantin – Active Faringoesophageal Prosthesis – International Class A61F 2/04, no. 00292 published in the Official Gazette RO-BOPI 8/2015, of 28.08.2015 pag 13
Research contracts (extract)
Complex equipment for testing the main components used in the structure of assistive devices for the socio-economic recovery of persons with neuro-locomotor disabilities (TESTOROB) – RELANSIN Contract no. 2035/2004
Optimized solutions of actuators for the operation of the component modules of some medical assistance devices (ACTUAT) – Relansin Contract no. 2149/2004
Assisting / recovering orthostatism and walking in the elderly severely disabilities and patients with cardio – respiratory insufficiencies and / or neuro – severe locomotor deficiencies with the help of robotic orthotic systems (ROBOSIS)– CEEx Contract, no. 41/2005
Research on the orientation of the design and technologies for the realization of industrial products, taking into account their end of life, with a view to their reuse, recycling and ecological destruction (RRDCEEX) – Contract CEEX INFOSOC 103, no. 41/10.10.2005.
Information system based on data acquisition and advanced real-time decision methods for ordering and controlling a robotic orthotic suit for assisting people with locomotor disabilities – Contract 11-075/18.09.2007 INFOSOC
Design and execution of a wind power plant with a power of up to 10 kW Partnership with SC Mecanica Ceahlău SA and ICPE-CA, project manager, 2010.
Studies regarding the Windmill Optimization based on the Computer Fluid Dynamics – Project Director, beneficiary Moeller Flex Germany, 2013.
Researches regarding the Optimization of the separtion Pannels used on the Highways using Computer Fluid Dynamics- Project Director, beneficiary EUROSTYLE SYSTEMS France, 2016.
Contract frame for Rheological studies for simulation of Plastic Part Injection using Modflow – Project Director, beneficiary Moeller Tech, Germany (over 200 projects during 2007-2017).
Areas of competence:
Computer Aided Design, Computer Aided Manufacturing,
Analysis of the behavior of structures by finite elements method, Kinematic analysis of assemblies, Noise and vibration analysis,
Simulation and optimization of processing processes by chipping, Simulation and optimization of casting processes, Simulation and optimization of plastic injection processes, Simulation and optimization of hot plastic deformation processes and cold, Fluid flow simulation, Material fatigue analysis, Durability of complex structures, Structural optimization, Motion control and automation, Data acquisition experimental and their processing, Design of machine tools, Design of stations and molds, Processing with high cutting speeds, Laser processing machines, Materials composite, Rapid prototyping and Reverse engineering.
Specializations and qualifications
– Visiting professor at the Catholic University of Leuven, Belgium (September 1995 – December 2006);
– TEMPUS scholarship at the University of Liege, Belgium (March-May) 1997;
– Scholarship for the “Training of trainers” program at centro Europeo per la Formazione in Turin, Italy;
– Repeated specializations at machine tool building companies (Forest-Line, Cazeneuve, SOMAB, PCI, Vision Wide, ACSYS Lasertechnik).
– First prize in the national competition of Creativity and Efficiency in Education
Director or coordinator 28;
Team member 25.
– World Journal of Engineering and Physical Sciences
– Selection of works: (List of works – attached extract)
10 PhD thesis
T1. Theoretical and experimental research on the use of concrete in the construction of machine tools – University POLITEHNICA of Bucharest, May 1994.
F26. Design and execution of a wind power plant with a power of up to 10 kW Partnership with SC Mecanica Ceahlău SA and ICPE-CA, project manager, 2010.
F26. Studies regarding the Windmill Optimization based on the Computer Fluid Dynamics – Project Director, beneficiary Moeller Flex Germany, 2013.
F27. Researches regarding the Optimization of the separtion Pannels used on the Highways using Computer Fluid Dynamics- Project Director, beneficiary EUROSTYLE SYSTEMS France, 2016.
f28. Contract frame for Rheological studies for simulation of Plastic Part Injection using Modflow – Project Director, beneficiary Moeller Tech, Germany (over 200 projects during 2007-2017).
F29. Behaviour analysis of prestressed hydraulic press frame – beneficiary Moeller Tech Germany;
F30. Calculation of metal platforms for RAMIRA SA (1 large platform) and for TAIM (TEHNIC AUTOMATISM INDUSTRIAL MECANIC SRL) over 20 calculation projects.
ISI proceedings 19; international 5; invited 13; nations 144.
ISI 27, BDI 90; other 9.
Books and guidance:
Monographs, 11 books; Manuals 2; Guidance 5.
Computer Assistant Design, Machine Tool and Production Systems Design, Integrated Production Systems, Quality Management, Simulation Optimization of Assistive Equipment.
1995, associate professor;
1998–2005 Executive Director of the Research Center for Industrial Technologies and Equipment (CCTEI) of the IMST department.
Theoretical and experimental research on the use of concrete in the construction of machine tools – University POLITEHNICA of Bucharest, May 1994.
1976-1981, Polytechnic Institute of Bucharest, Department of Machine Tools
Professor @ Faculty of Medicine, Titu Maiorescu University Faculty of Medicine, Titu Maiorescu University Feb 2017 – Present 2017 – Present · Bucharest
CEO Genetic Lab Bucuresti 2000 – Present
Read More Director SC Dexter Com SRLSC Dexter Com SRL 1996 – 2002 Researcher Institute of Biology Bucharest Institute of Biology Bucharest1990 – 1999 Education – https://www.linkedin.com/in/lorand-savu-77077069/#experience – https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Lorand-Savu 83 Publications Director at Genetic Lab Bucharest
SC Dexter Com SRLSC Dexter Com SRL 1996 – 2002
Institute of Biology Bucharest Institute of Biology Bucharest1990 – 1999
– https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Lorand-Savu 83 Publications
Director at Genetic Lab Bucharest
Doctor Ionuț Moraru is a Doctor of Medical Sciences from UMF Bucharest; trainee at Brancovenesc Hospital, trainee at Panduri Clinical Hospital, general practitioner at Orsova Hospital, former Director of the Association for the Protection of Patients with ThalassemiaRead More
Major – Anemia Cooley; founded the National Center for Major Thalassemia at the Fundeni Clinical Hospital; worked for 6 years in Health AID UK (British humanitarian organization in support of people living with AIDS)
At the National Center for Postgraduate Training of Health Personnel, he obtained the skills of Apitherapy, Phytotherapy, Aromatherapy, at the Floreasca Emergency Clinical Hospital he trained in Cardiology, electrocardiography and at the University Clinical Hospital in Cardiac Ultrasound.
Practice Unconventional medical acupuncture (Multifunctional Acutherapy, Auriculotherapy, Dermogerovit, Low Back Pain, Acudent), innovative therapies in the field of vibrational medicine, anti-aging (bio-hormonal, nutritional, dermato-cosmetic interventions), methods and techniques of integrative medicine for maintaining health emotional, psychological and physical.
Coordinated national and European research projects: (2018 – 2021) – European project Eureka (3 biotics plus), (2017) – CEC Innovation POC (Product for maintaining and / or rebalancing the vaginal microflora), (2016 – 2019) – European
Project ERA (Convert Si), (2015) – CEC Innovation POC (Capral, Vargelan,
Phytoprobiotin), (2009 – 2012) – POSCCE (Creating the infrastructure for the development of new medicinal remedies through new processing and conditioning techniques by exploiting the therapeutic properties of limited use plants).
In the business environment he has expertise as a manufacturer, importer and distributor of drugs and parapharmaceuticals, as well as in research and production of unconventional medical devices, being the President of Medica Group (Medica Laboratories, Medica Farmimpex, Pro Natura SRL). For innovative food supplements presented at national and international fairs of invention and innovation (Geneva, Brussels, Budapest) has obtained 45 medals, 6 patents and holds over 300 brands of the app. 1300 products with the Pro-Natura brand.
In 2008, the President of Romania awarded him the Order of “Cultural Merit” in the rank of knight, as a sign of high appreciation for the exceptional results obtained in the field of research, in order to increase the role and importance of Romanian research at the international level.
A savvy professional with excellent track record in business, strong ethical beliefs and sound technical and financial background make Ovidiu a true leader and a role model. Ranging from board memberships in energy companies such as Hidro Tarnita (Euro 1.2 Bn pumped storage hydro power project of the
Romanian Government), Electrica Distribution (power utility) and Hunedoara Energy Complex (combined power generation and mining operation) to top executive in energy and financial services, and M&A advisor to private and institutional owners of companies. Ovidiu’s experience qualifies him for high level positions involving strategy and execution of complex projects and transactions requiring a fine balance between technical, financial and stakeholder matters as well as hands-on negotiation experience with a diverse cultural background. Recently Ovidiu was involved in a M&A advisory and financing tech start-ups helping the owners and founders to successfully develop value propositions to all stakeholders.
Energy – Experience 15 years
CEO and Member of the Board of Directors at Hidro Tarnita (US$ 1,2 Billion pumped storage hydro power project) – 2014-2015 – Involved in a series of complex activities ranging from legislative framework advisory on energy matters, raising the international profile of the company and the project, bringing highly reputable potential financiers to the project company and managing the deal flow for a $1.2 Bn greenfield energy project for Romania. Carried out negotiations with International Financial Institutions, (World Bank, IFC, EBRD), Investors, Government officials and parliamentary commissions in order to align all the necessary elements for the project and its stakeholders. Participated as speaker in conferences, workshops and round tables, TV and media interviews and communication with relevant parties.
OCD Capital & Resource – Partner – Investment advisor for a number of projects under development such as: 370 MW Combined Cycle gas fired power generation plant in Africa, 460 MW Combined Cycle gas fired power generation plant, and various project in renewable power generation, gas to power and energy efficiency ranging from 10 to 500 MW installed power.
President of the Board – Electrica Distributie Transilvania Nord – 2013 – Set out a competitive business plan increasing the profitability and boosting investment in existing infrastructure and in smart grid technologies in order to position the company for future sustainable growth. In the short period as president I have defined and carried out main activities with the support of executive team. The result of these activities has put the company on an excellent position just in time for the IPO of the parent company, doubling profitability and laying the foundation for one of the largest tariff increases approved by the market regulator. Through personal involvement at the BOD and executive levels I have lead the teams to working together for the common task of delivering a sound business case to the ANRE (Energy Regulatory Agency) to approve the tariffs for the next four year period, vital for the company’s business and investment plans. Carried out negotiations with trade unions to modernise the evaluation system and set out the pay for performance system in the company.
Member of the Board – Complex Energetic Hunedoara – 2013-2014. Two different organisations (underground coal mining and coal fired combined heat and power generation) with different cultures and profiles and different labor contracts were put together prior to our BOD appointment and we had to make them work in extremely unfavourable external business environment. As independent board member and together with the fellow colleagues on the BOD we have carefully prepared the strategic plan allowing for the integration of the two newly merged entities, the short term survival of the company and the medium term investment plans necessary for the financial recovery of the company.
Other energy related activities include various consulting projects and risk management studies carried out for large entities such as:
- RENEL (1997,1998, 2000) consulting in strategic areas.
- Risk management consulting for the national gas production and exploration company ROMGAZ (2002-2009)
- Consulting projects Complex Energetic Rovinari 2008-2011 Consulting projects Complex Energetic Turceni and EBRD – 2010, 2011, 2012
- Consulting projects and insurance placement Mittal Steel, Combinatul Siderurgic Galati, CS Hunedoara, Mittal Steel Iasi and Roman Plants 2002-2007
Started out my engineering career at CNE Cernavoda – IMSAT AMEA Cernavoda (1988 – 1991) and became Department Manager in the most competitive and technologically advanced project at that time in Romania.
Mergers & Acquisitions – Experience 16+ years
2015 – Started fully owned boutique investment banking advisory services company, OCD Capital & Resource with a strong deal flow on both sell side and buy side for a wide range of companies in the manufacturing sector, energy and power sector, services and real estate. Advising on deals for companies in the energy (US$ 40-350M), oil & gas (US$ 50-600M), services (Euro 5-15 M), and manufacturing sectors (Euro 4-25M) in various markets such as Middle East, Romania, Africa. Projects undertaken either as lead consultant or in consortium/cooperation agreement with various professional organisations law firms, professional financial advisors, acting in the M&A field. Partner with international reputable M&A advisory firms and service partners, Ovidiu has always pushed for value added deals, win-win negotiations and excellence in service inspired and driven by internationally recognized best practices and leaders.
Involved as founding partner and shareholder (2006-2009) in the set-up of Verida Credit, a EURO 100 million mortgage financing company in partnership with Rubikon, ABN AMRO and OLD LANE (a CITIBANK fund). In a joint effort with Rubikon we have prepared a viable Investment Memorandum, did the roadshow and got the approval (final investment decision) of the other two business partners that have decided to invest over EUR 100 m in a new venture on mortgage lending on Romania. The approval process went through auditing and in depth screening before commitment of funds and implementation. The company enjoys a good standing in the local market with financing from IFC and a mid market position. Exited the deal as founding partner.
Partner with Shagrir Group (Israel) in Pointer Systems SRL Romania (50/50) – road side assistance services, home assistance services and fleet management services. Shagrir is market leader in Israel with a core expertise in customer enhanced services for road assistance, medical assistance, home assistance and related services. Exited the business in 2014.
2005 – Started consulting firm active in advisory services for M&A and market review for potential investors in the insurance sector in Romania. Worked alongside with RCI (Raiffeisen Capital and Investment) in a consortium for M&A activities for an Austrian investor in the Romanian financial services. Assited clients and executed transactions with investment funds and private equity firms and local entrepreneurs ranging from 1M Euro to 45M Euro.
Insurance & Financial Services – Experience 16 years
Partner and Founder, LONDON BROKERS, Started up from scratch and built a company with top notch services in the insurance industry. Today the company has a main office in Bucharest and with a premium turnover around EUR 10 million and a staff of 16 competing with the most reputable and large players in the world on true customer service and quality of services. LONDON BROKERS has become one of the industry leaders with excellent client relationships and a preferred partner for international independent networks operating in the insurance brokerage and risk management services areas. London Brokers is the partner in Romania of WBN (WorldWide Broker Network), EOS Risq Network and Lockton Global Partners.
General Manager (Country Manager) – SEDGWICK ROMANIA Member of the Sedgwick Group with EUR 1 bn turnover (1996 – 1999). – Managed the startup of one of the most successful operation within the group, building a top performing team with an excellent business reputation on the local market. Spent a significant amount of time between London and Bucharest in setting up the company with all internal processes, staffing and becoming operational in a record of three months with all licenses in place. Highlights of the job: winning strategic businesses, overachieved in terms of budget numbers and profitability and set out a strong organizational culture with pro-active attitude and professional approach. Grown the team to become the best insurance broking and risk management consulting team in the local market with stunning client wins. First on the market to start risk management consulting activities side by side with traditional broking services. Range of services include both property, casualty, personal lines, motor and employee benefits. Ensured a smooth transition after the merger with Marsh for one year on board 98-99 and helped smooth out the integration process of the two organisations.
Business Development Manager – AIG ROMANIA – significant contribution at the start-up of the insurance giant in Romania coming fresh after the MBA and the Management training programe in the US. Responsible for A&H underwriting and business development, from budgeting, reporting, and
AIG Management Training (1994) – 6 months in New York – with intensive experience with the group’s operations in various lines of business across North America. A truly unique opportunity to experience and learn from the world leading company in insurance and financial services.
Consultant (1994) for BLUE CROSS BLUE SHIELD, South Carolina USA – lead a team 5 colleagues in the consulting project we had undertaken as final study for the two year MBA program. Our findings and recommendations were used by the BoD of Blue Cross Blue Shield to reposition its product offering in the market and open new business alleys.
Professional Achievements, Memberships
Speaker and moderator at various conferences in energy, M&A and financial services.
President of Romanian Corporate Governance Association – (ARBA) – 2013 – present.
Vice Chairman and BOD member British Romanian Chamber of Commerce BRCC (2012-2014) Member Harvard Club Romania Moldova.
Invited as guest speaker and conference moderator at various energy and financial services events.
Teacher/ Lecturer – ASE, Master MRACT (2009, 2010) and at Romanian Insurance Institute (2006-2008).
Articles published in local economic/energy press, speaker at various conferences, and interviews at various TV stations as economic, financial services and energy specialist.
Harvard Business School, Boston, MA, USA, May 2009, Global Negotiator – Executive Level
Romanian Diplomatic Institute – Course Diploma 2016
National Defense University “Al. I Cuza” Bucharest – National security course 2008-2009
University of South Carolina, Columbia, USA Graduated in 1994; MBA Specialized in Finance and International Business
International Management Centre – Central European University Budapest, graduated 1993 – first year of the MBA programe
Polytechnic University, Bucharest, Romania – 1988 Master of Science – Electrical Engineering
Quality management systems, specification and preparation, control, inspection, check or witnessing., extent ofaccept by signature on behalf of the manufacturing organization, as needed in order to fulfil the assigned tasks, esupervision reports, CE mark @KOOMBO SRL SlatinaRead More
Quality management systems, specification and preparation, control, inspection, check or witnessing.,
extent of authorization accorded to them to accept by signature on behalf of the manufacturing
organization, as needed in order to fulfil the assigned tasks, e.g. for procedure specification and
supervision reports, CE mark @Prolyte Product RO SRL Slatina
Quality management systems, environmental management system, occupational health and safety
management systems auditing, supervision of audit plans and audit reports, supervising consulting team,
negotiating contracts @S.C. Centrul de Excelenta in Business SRL, Giurgiu
Quality management systems, environmental management system, occupational health and safety
management systems auditing, supervision of audit plans and audit reports, supervising consulting team @SC ANGEL MANAGEMENT & SOLUTION SRL Targoviste
Quality management systems, environmental management system, occupational health and safety
management systems auditing, supervision of audit plans and audit reports, supervising consulting team,
CE mark @S.C. Global Vision Consulting SRL, Giurgiu
General Manager @SC SAAS-OC SRL Giurgiu
CFO @S.C. Brand Development SRL, Bucharest
Welding [email protected] Vulcan S.A., Bucharest
CFO @S.C. Capricorn Media SRL, Bucuresti
Quality, environmental management system and Welding Engineering @S.C. Elentrotehnica S.R.L., Bucharest
Education and training
Financial Auditor- Graduation Certificate @SC TTINI SMART IDEAS SRL, Bucharest
Third Party Auditor for Information security management @Simtex OC- Organismul de certificare
Third Party Auditor for Environmental Management Systems – Analysis of SR EN ISO 14001:2005 @Qalmax SRL
Diploma -Certificate for the elaboration of environmental impact assessment EIM-02-74 @Ministry of Environment and Sustainable Development
Internal Auditor for Quality Management Systems @Simtex OC- Body Certification
Master Diploma- Engineering and Quality Management , series D. No. 0002521 @Politehnica University of Bucharest, Faculty of Engineering and Management of Technological
Social skills and competences
– ability to work in multicultural environment;
– creative personality;
– good communication skills and negotiation;
– team spirit.
Organisational skills and competences
– management skills;
– sense of organization;
– team working skills, project management.
Computer skills and competences – MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Picture Manager), Outlook, Internet;, Corel draw, Autocad
Social skills and competences
– ability to work in multicultural environment;
– creative personality;
– good communication skills and negotiation;
– team spirit.
Driving licence Cat. B
Development of command & control modules for LED
lamps. @FA – Măgurele
Development of communication protocols between lamp(s) and control point:
– PLC protocol to command complex lighting networks (working on it);
– radio communication protocol for 2.4 GHz transceivers;
– RS485 – new protocol in which lamps are to be addressed as per unit or per groups.
Rosa-star nr.100/2013 technology for manipulating and dust removing for Mars missions
Research and technological development (RTD) @Barney Test Scientific srl – Măgurele
– Sensor to measure the static and dynamic behaviour of turbine bladed-disks during the flight (using Blade Tip Timing for gas turbine applications;
– process for generating electric power and reversible generator.
Hardware (Microchip 16F, 18F, 24FJ and 24HJ ) and
Software for operating and control various applications,
1. For PC BOARD SA, Bucharest – Hardware Design and Software for replacing entire electronics of the existing old Excellon tool machines.
2. For INCDFM, Magurele – Dedicated data acquisition module for an X-Ray Diffractometer (Designed, realized and implemented along with the operating software).
3. For NET SYSTEM SRL, Bucharest – Mathematical
algorithm development for big vehicles fleet monitoring system (Microchip 16F and 18F).
Physicist SR (part time) @INFLPR – Măgurele (National Institute for LASERS, Plasma and Radiation Physic)
Subcontract to develop and design flash amplifier and
software & hardware (Microchip 16C, 18F and 24HJ)
control and command system for laser diode drivers and
Physicist SR (part time) @niversity POLITEHNICA of Bucharest
(Power Engineering Faculty)
RTD&I of a hydrogen sulfide fuel cell and technologiefor efficiency improvement of low concentration fuel
Only partner @YARC-Design srl – Măgurele
– Implementation of electronic and research devices
into nuclear installations,
– Hardware (Microchip 16C, 18F and 24HJ) and
Software for operating and control various
applications, such as:
4. For INCDFM, Magurele – Dedicated data acquisition
module (Designed, realized and implemented along
with the operating software).
5. For NET SYSTEM SRL, Bucharest – Design
(Microchip 16C56/57/58 and 18F873), algorithm
developing and programming of car alarm systems
type MAAT 860, MAAT 750 and MAAT 6800 (over
600,000 on the market) and monitoring system for
big fleet of cars/ trucks and other vehicles (fuel
consumption, engine regime, etc).
6. For PC BOARD SA, Bucharest – Dedicated interface
for in 3 coordinates drilling machines.
7. For IFIN-HH, Magurele – Multichannel acquisition
system with four detectors and mixer router for time
8. For S.C. DIMET S.R.L, Bucharest – Command and
control module to up-grade the Laser 3350
equipment and High Level software to operate under
Windows for in 3 coordinate’s command of the
9. for Nuclear & Vacuum SA, Magurele – Equipment
for testing vehicle’s breaking components.
10. For INCAS SA, Bucharest – Interfacing URD 6
diffractometer with a computer, data acquisition
software and radiation detector.
11. Multichannel analyzer of 4096/ 8192 channels
and dedicated software (high school education,
demonstrative procedures and data bases with
fluorescence and radioactive isotopes spectra with
Microchip 18F873) for the University of Bucharest,
IFIN-HH Magurele, TEI of WEST Macedonia, UM
02512/C, Gamma Engineering SRL, Bucharest.
– Radioactive waste recovery and transfer to
processing plan (LLW & MLW),
– Orphan sources recovery and transfer.
Fields of Specialization:
(i) main field
Nuclear physics and electronics
(ii) other fields
Lasers physics and spectroscopy
Electronics and Automations Engineering
Hardware and software development of process control systems
Computation algorithms and Programming (Assembler for Microchip and Intel, Pascal, Delphi,
1. National Research Program PN2-2008/TDCRPC (technologies for efficiency improvement of
low concentration fuel cells)
2. National Research Program PN2-2008/ SRION (http://www.proiect-srion.webs.com)
3. National Research Program PN1-2007/ MATEUL
4. National Research Program CEEX-2006/ CCH2SEE (http://www.yarcdesign.ro/cch2see/FinalReport.pdf)
Education (degrees, universities)
MS 1982 University of Bucharest, Romania
BS 1981 Faculty of Physics, University of Bucharest, Romania
– AMAA Romanian Anti-aging Association Jan 1996 – Present Bucharest, Romania
– Senior Vice President· 1996 – PresentRead More
– Non profit organization where the main goal is to promote and teach the use and applications for medical and surgical lasers in medicine and surgery.
– The first medical and surgical laser center from Romania.
– Carol Davila Medical UniversityCarol Davila Medical University
– Bachelor of Applied Science (B.A.Sc.), Dermatology Residency ProgramBachelor of Applied Science (B.A.Sc.), Dermatology Residency Program19961996
– Grade: AGrade: A
– Activities and societies: 1. European society for Anti-aging Medicine ESAAM-Vicepresident
– 2. Romanian Anti-aging medical Association AMAA – President
– 3. Pro-laser Foundation – Vicepresident
– 4. MLNR
– 5. Philalethes Society
– 6. Harvard Medical School postgraduate program
Activities and societies:
– Harvard Postgraduate AssociationHarvard Postgraduate Association
o EMC, Medical LasersEMC, Medical Lasers2014
o Aesthetic procedures and new laser technologies and aplications.
o Course Directors: Rox Andersen & Mathew Avram (12-14 october 2014)
– Dr Niculae is the founder of one of the premier laser and cosmetic dermatology treatment, research and training centers in Romania called LASERMED.
– Lasermed is a state-of-the-art facility using the most advanced laser and cosmetic dermatology approaches available for the treatment of cosmetic and medical skin issues. Adults, children and infants come from around the world for treatment of conditions ranging from scar removal to cosmetic rejuvenation. The center is recognized both nationally and internationally for its leadership role in the area of skin laser technology.
– Bogdan Dimitrie Niculae, M.D., the director of the center, has been practicing state-of-the-art laser therapy since 1993.
– Much of the early work on of aged and wrinkled skin, skin rejuvenation, new botulinum toxins, wrinkle fillers and removal of unwanted hair was pioneered at
– the facility. Throughout the years Dr. Niculae, have been nominated as the leading authority in dermatological lasers in Romania. He was elected by 26 countries as Vice-president of European Association of Anti-aging Medicine, also Dr. Niculae is the President Of Romanian Association of Anti-aging Medicine (AMAA). Trough AMAA he organized and lectured 6 Romanian International Congreses on Anti-aging medicine and also the first European funded program for doctors in the field of medical lasers called “SPIRALMED”.
– Member at Harvard Medical School Postgraduate Association, attends various courses, each year, on dermatology, laser surgery and skin surgery.
– Dr. Niculae continues to break new ground in laser technology and all aspects of cosmetic dermatology, providing cutting edge treatments to the center’s patients.
– Dr. Niculae has personally selected and trained a numerous group of physicians in the use of laser technology and other aesthetic medical procedures starting with 1994 and continues also in present day to organize courses on lasers, fillers and botox for the Romanian doctors.
– President of Romanian Association of Corrective Dermatology since 2019
– General Sercretary of Romanian Association of Dermatology and Venerology ( ARDV) since 2021.
– Vice President European Anti-Aging Association – ESAAM Jan 2010 – Present
VP of European Anti-aging Association (ESAAM);
– President of AMAA
– Director of Dermatology at Lasermed srl
– European Anti-Aging Association – ESAAM
PhD coordinator @University of Pitesti (Romania)
University professor – Specialization for the disciplines of biomechanics, biophysics, measurement and evaluation, the bases of preparationRead More
muscle, biofeedback of ideomotric representations @University of Pitesti (Romania)
Researcher – Technical assistance in the biomotry laboratory and on the field at the national and Olympic lots, delegated member from the Ministry of Youth and Sports at the commission 17 (formerly 19) within the “Orizont 2000” program @Research Center for sports problems, Bucharest (Romania)
General Manager @Research Center for Sports Issues (1990-2001)/National Institute for Research in Sport Basarabia no.37-39, Bucharest (Romania)
Scientific researcher II @The management of the Biomotrie laboratory and then of the C.C.P.S, Bucharest (Romania)
Biophysicist @Research Center for Physical Education and Sport (until 1990 when it became C.C.P.S.)
Principal researcher gr. I – Research activities – countermeasures for long flights in space @Institute of Space Sciences, Măgurele, Ilfov County
Social skills and competences
Graduate of the Seminar “Sport Leadership and Management”, organized under the aegis of CDDS – Council of Europe
Olympic Technical Commission of 1990-2020 intermittently
Romanian Olympic and Sports Committee from 1992 – from 2020 honorary member of COSR
Cor Executive Committee period 1995-2004
Council of Sports Science in Romania – vice-president 1992-2006 Council of Sports Science in Romania – president 2006-2010 International Council of Sport Science and Physical Education,
Director for Eastern Europe (2000-2004), Vice-president of the FEST foundation,
Commission for management, economy, social issues, legislation, politics and history of science within the Ministry of Education and Research
Sanctions Commission of the National Anti-Doping-Romania Agency, etc.
Technical competences and aptitudes
Realization and improvement of the “ERGOSIM” system, currently used in the preparation of the Olympic and national teams in rowing, kayak-canoeing, swimming, athletics and we contributed to its experimentation in neuro-motor recovery:
Researcher, responsible for the topic, coordinator of the contract between MCT and CCPS for the realization of the themes accepted by the commissions in the “Orizont 2000” Program (1996-2000);
Project Director RELANSIN (2001-2003) System for monitoring three-dimensional movement in sports training and recovery assisted by computer SIMON –3D
– Program AEROSPAŢIAL (2002-2006) Director de proiecte.
“System for drawing in real time the trajectory of athletes in team games – Realtrace.”,
“GRID network for exploiting data from space applications in the field of evaluation, training and increase of human performance – HUP GRID.”
-VIASAN program (2004-2005)
Scientific officer of a partner.
“Pilot neuromotor recovery center. Application for patients with nutrition problems.”
– SECURITY program (2005-2006) Project director .
“The study of individual invariants characteristics for elements of movement and their use in the recognition of the person. – IICMUR”
Patent no.108411 with the title: “Ergometer simulator” OSIM by hot.5/688/29.04.1994
Skills and abilities to use computer
Programming in languages: ams, basic, pascal, fortran, mathlab, use Word, Excel, specialized firmawares
Other competences and skills
Realization of programs for the acquisition and processing of process data in programming languages: ASM,
BASIC, FORTRAN, PASCAL
- Associate professor at the Choreography Department of the University of Theatrical Arts and
Cinematic “I.L. Caragiale” – Bucharest. 1990-2009; 2016-2021
- Qualification of fencing coach since 1976, catgoria IV- a.
- Internship at the Research Center of the Olympic Committee of the United States of America
(USOC) from Colorado Springs – July 1990
communication, mediation interviews in the written press, radio and television
. Văleanu V, by Hillerin P, Hashegan D, Marin M, Vasiliu V, Costache C, Vizitiu A, Using Virtual Milieu Modeling for Astronauts Training, International Conference e-Health and Bioengineering – EHB 2009 17- 18 September 2009, Constanta, published in: Advancements of Medical Bioengineering and Informatics,
- 59, “Gr. T. Popa” University of Medicine and Pharmacy Publishing House, Iasi, Romania, 2009. 2.Văleanu V, by Hillerin P, Vasiliu V, Boboc D, Marin M, Vizitiu A, Costache C, Computer Assisted Training for Human Performance Enhancement , Sport Science Review, p. 85, No. 4, Vol. 28, ISSN 2066- 8732, Bucharest, 2009. Note: the material was presented by V. Văleanu and as a Invited Lesson at the International Scientific Conference “Physical Education and Sport – Present and Innovation”, Oradea 29-30 October 2009. 3.Văleanu V, Telea A, Marin M, by Hillerin P, Vizitiu A, Automatic Warning for Abnormal Vital Parameters Evolution in Tele-Care and Home-Care Applications, Proceedings of Space Application Days SPACEAPPLI08, April 22-25, 2008, Toulouse, France.
- Văleanu V., by Hillerin P., A cognitive-informational model for computer-aided neuro-muscular training. Implications for countermeasures to space flight adverse conditions, EMMIT 2007 Euro-Mediterranean Medical Informatics and Telemedicine, 3rd International Conference 3-5 May 2007, Mangalia, Romania, Conference proceedings, 267, Lucian Blaga University Press, Sibiu.
- Telea A., by Hillerin P., Valeanu V., Visualization of Multivariate Athlete Performance Data, Proceedings of the Seventh IASTED International Conference on Visualization, Imaging, and Image Processing, Publication Code: 583, 2007 ACTA Press August 29 – 31, 2007, Palma de Mallorca, Spain. Văleanu V, Telea A, Vizitiu A, Marin M, by Hillerin P, Vasiliu M, Costache C. Online Assessment and Warning for Vital Parameters Abnormal Evolution. Proceedings of the 29th International Conference– MEDINF 2007, 8 – 11 November 2007, Lucian Blaga University Press, Sibiu, Romania.
- Văleanu V, by Hillerin J-P, Boboc D, Vasiliu V, Vizitiu A, Costache C, Chiru M. Technology for Neuromuscular Recovery at Home, Work or Traveling Point-of-Care with Over-IP Data Transmission. The Medico -Surgical Journal of the Society of Physicians and Naturalists of Iasi, vol. 111 April-June 2007 ISSN:0048-7848, Nr.2, supl.2: The Proceedings of the National Symposium with International Participation E-health and Bioengineering, 190, November 16-17th, 2007, Iasi, Romania.
- Văleanu V., by Hillerin P., Vizitiu D. Space Applications for Human Security and Health Protection, Danube-Kris-Mures-Tisa Regional Cooperation under Phare CBC 2003 program – HU 2003/005.830.01- 06 5360/Adm/KüM/2005, Szeged, Hungary, Jan.
- Văleanu V., Costache C., by Hillerin P., Tausel M. On-Body Accelerometer Studies for Human Performance Assessment, The 3rd International Conference and Exhibition on e-Government and e- Health, Desio, Milan, Italy, Jul.
- Hillerin P.J., Văleanu V. Computer-Assisted Informational Orthotics – a distinction in Human Performance training, 90th ICB SEMINAR, Biomechanics of Human – Machine Systems. Trends and Applications, International Centre of Biocybernetics, Warsaw, Poland, 7-10 December 2006.
- Vizitiu D., Valeanu V., by Hillerin P. J., Mobile Telemedicine Unit – MTU with Satellite Communication – INGIMED 2005, November 2005, Bucharest, Romania
- by Hillerin P. J., Valeanu V.M., Andrei C.M., High Sports Performance and Information Technology – from exclusively energetic to info-energetic vision, International Scientific Conference “Body Activities: Tradition and Contemporaneity”, Păltiniş, May 7-9
- Văleanu V., by Hillerin P. J., Andrei C., Ifrim A., Three-dimensional Movement Monitoring System in Sports Training and Computer-Assisted Recovery (SIMON-3D), International Scientific Conference dedicated to the 80th anniversary of A.N.E.F.S., National Academy of Education Physics and Sport, Bucharest, June 15,
- by Hillerin, P., Using information to increase motor efficiency, INCS, Bucharest, 2002 Văleanu V., by Hillerin P-J, A Systemic Informational Approach in Anthropology with Applications in Sports Training, International Scientific Conference “Clean Sport”, Bucharest, October 26-28. 2001, proceedings p.
- by Hillerin,P., Measurement in Sport, INCS, Bucharest, 2002. by Hillerin,P., Văleanu,V. – “A systemic informational approach in anthropology with applications in sports training”, International Scientific Conference “Clean Sport”, Bucharest, October 26-28
- by Hillerin, P., – The applicative finality of the research activities for performance sports,
National Scientific Conference “Physical and sports activities – socialization and performance”, Bucharest, November 5-6, 1998
- by Hillerin,P., – Proposal for the interpretation of the variability of the contact times with the ground and flight, in the MGM-15 test, as indicators of the qualities of the neuro-muscular control of the phases of the motor interaction, National Conference of Psychology, Bucharest, 1994
- by Hillerin, P., Popa,E., Stupineanu,I., Schor,V., Stihi,G., – Proposal on the description of the development of the phases of the biomotric interaction – consequences in the optimization of controls and neuro-muscular control, National Conference of Psychology, Bucharest, 1994
- Botezatu Cristina, Andre Carmen, by Hillerin, P.J. 2014, Neuromuscular Aspects of Anticipation in Preparing the Body for the Contact Structure in Motrice Performance. Sports Science Review 23(1-2), 1
20, by Hillerin, P, Băltoiu, Andra, Botezatu, Cristina, Ciurea, Cristina, Nistorescu, A, Văleanu V, 2015, Preliminary study of the mechanical properties of striated muscle in humans. In palestrica of the Third Millennium Civilization & Sport 16 (2)
21 Băltoiu Andra, Nistorescu, A, de Hillerin, Vasiliu, P, M, Văleanu, V, Ion, T, Marin, C. , 2015, Preliminary qualitative analysis of mechanical impulse propagation dynamics in human striated muscle. In 2015 the E-Health and Bioengineering Conference (EHB), 1-4
Guided PhD theses:
- Individual variability and invariants in the kinematic expression of some technical elements of kata from martial arts: PhD thesis by: Ardelean, Viorel Petru (Multimedia)
- Improvement of strength indicators from the perspective of neuromuscular control training
: PhD thesis by: Angelescu, Nicolae, prof. of sports (Multimedia)
- The role of coordinative capacity in learning and perfecting the technique specific to rhythmic gymnastics : PhD thesis by: Grigoroiu-Norocel, Daniela-Carmen (Multimedia)
- Formative strategy for rugby players in Romania : Doctoral thesis by : Ungureanu, Nicolae ( Printed text) Thesis leader 
- The use of biochemical investigation technology in directing the effort in performance sports : PhD thesis by: Cătănoiu, Simona Nicoleta (Printed text) Member of the scientific group 
- Optimizing the motor capacity of the students by using the methods and means specific to fighting sports in the school curriculum: PhD thesis by: Iacobini, Paul; University of Pitesti. Faculty of Physical Education and Sport IOSUD (Printed text) The thesis leader 
- Applications of physics in physical education and sport : Course support. Internal use: Third year – Physical and sports education. Sports and Motor Performance by: Hillerin, Joseph’s Pierre (Printed Text)
- Contributions on improving the motor capacity of force – speed, by non-specific means, in swimmers aged 9-10 years : Doctoral thesis by : Tiuca, Ioana Codruța (Printed text )
- Mountaineering – the adaptation of the body to effort in extreme conditions : Doctoral thesis by: Tulpan, Teodor-Petru (Printed text )
- Techniques and methods of non-invasive evaluation of passive mechanical qualities of striated muscles in cosmonauts and performance athletes: Doctoral thesis by : Nistorescu, Alexandru-Ion (Printed text)
- Kinetotherapeutic recovery and awareness of the improvements produced by the use of objective means of evaluation: Doctoral thesis by: Ene (Tătaru), Ana-Maria; Faculty of Physical Education and Sport. O.S.U.D. (Printed text) The thesis leader 
The role and importance of using inertial navigation technology in performance sports : PhD thesis by: Bidiugan, Radu; Ministry of Education, Research, Youth and
Sport (Printed text) Member of the scientific group 
- Study on the peculiarities of learning the technique of execution of jumping “Amânar” : PhD thesis by: Amânar-Tabără, Simona; University of Pitesti. Doctoral School in the field of Science of Sport and Physical Education (Printed text) The thesis leader 
- Biomechanical testing system and specific training in rowing: PhD thesis of:
Tofan (Pirvan), Ancuta; Ministry of Education, Research, Youth and Sports (Printed text ) The thesis leader 
- The use of rickets in the prevention and recovery of dysfunctions of the lumbo-pelvic-femoral complex in performance gymnasts : PhD thesis by: Manole, Lăcrămioara;
Ministry of Education Research and Youth (Printed text ) Head of the thesis 
- Theoretical aspects regarding the role of physical activities of free time in preparing young people for a
active life : PhD thesis by: Savu, Olimpiu (Printed text) The thesis supervisor 
- Neural plasticity and cognitive modifiability in learning and behavioral correction by: Ciurea, Cristina; University of Pitesti. Faculty of Physical Education and Sport (Printed text) Head of the scientific group 
- Principles, techniques and methods of rehabilitation in case of diseases of the spine in athletes: Doctoral thesis by: Mohammad Al Mamoori, Ahmed Hikmat; University of Pitesti. Faculty of Sciences, Physical Education and Computer Science – Doctoral School in the field of “Science of Sport and Physical Education” (Printed text) Head of the scientific group 
- Identification and development of specific motor qualities in female performance volleyball : PhD thesis by: Grigoroiu (Hristache), Maria Diana; University of Pitesti. Faculty of Physical Education and Sport IOSUD (Printed text) The thesis leader 
- Methods and techniques of diagnosis and prognosis of motor skills of preschool children: Thesis of
PhD by: Nan, Ioan Dorin; Ministry of Education Research and Innovation (Text
printed) The ruler of the thesis 
- Sports education and its role in youth training in Romania: Doctoral thesis by: Barna, Lenuţa Carmen; Ministry of Education and Research (Printed text) Head of the thesis 
- Differentiated nature of the specificity of effort in the development of motor qualities in athletic tests: Doctoral thesis by: Dulgheru, Mirela; Ministry of Education Research and Youth (Printed text) Head of the thesis 
- Effects of performance swimming on the human body: PhD thesis by: Cioroiu, Silviu Gabriel; Ministry of Education and Research (Printed text) Head of the thesis 
- Involvement of the psychological factor in the etiology of sports traumas and medical disorders in rugby: PhD thesis by: Anghel, Alina Isabela, (sports psychology); Ministry of Education, Research, Youth and Sports
- Optimization of psychomotor capacity in students with mental deficiency: PhD thesis by: Voinea (Iacobini), Andreea; Ministry of Education, Research, Youth and Sports (Printed text) Member of the scientific group 
Contribution of the technique of return in achieving competitive performances in swimmers: PhD thesis by: Faysal, Alkhatib; Ministry of Education, Research, Youth and Sports (Printed text) The thesis leader 
+40 742 112 575